« ZurückWeiter »
* In the Statement for 1904-5 the expenditure was overstated by 951. 158. 5d., an item of that amount having been charged in error to this section.
£ Expenditure to 31st
- 10 The work at the Speaker's Residence provided for in the Supplemen
tary Vote was carried out, but the progress of the extension of
the electric lighting generally during the recess was less than d.
had been estimated for. Expenditure to 31st) 1,044 2 10 More piping was required than had been anticipated, and a new March 1906 .
motor had to be put in instead of re-winding an old one as at
first intended. When the w rk came to be put in l and it was found necessary to
renew the whole of the circulation pipes, and additional expenditure had to be incurred in the substitution of improved cook
ing apparatus for that formerly in use.
Head was deferred.
Schomberg R. McDonnell,
HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT BUILDINGS.
REPORT OF THE COMPTROLLER AND AUDITOR GENERAL.
1. Expenditure in excess of the Estimate has been incurred under Sub-Heads A., B. and F.
2. A Statement of Expenditure on “New Works, &c.,” under Sub-Heads A., C. and D., is appended to the Account. Treasury sanction has been given, where necessary, for expenditure in excess of the sum provided, and on works for which there was no provision in the Estimate.
3. The Amount to be Surrendered is, as shown by the Account, 3771. 118. 11d.