The Unofficial Guide to Starting a Small Business
Wiley, 07.10.2004 - 432 Seiten
The inside scoop . . .for when you want more than the official line
Want to be your own boss but aren't quite sure how to make it happen? This savvy guide will show you the way. Now revised and updated to cover the latest regulations, techniques, and trends, it walks you step by step through the entire start-up process, from coming up with a business plan and lining up financing to setting up shop, marketing to your customer base, and dealing with accounting, taxes, insurance, and licenses. Packed with real-world tips and tricks that you won't find anywhere else, it delivers all the know-how you need to declare independence from the 9-to-5 world, launch your business--and watch the profits grow!
* Vital Information on real-world entrepreneurship that other sources don't reveal.
* Insider Secrets on how to secure financing and choose a winning location.
* Money-Saving Techniques, including low-cost ways to market your business.
* Time-Saving Tips for creating a business plan and handling legal and accounting basics.
* The Latest Trends, including how to launch a profitable home- or Web-based business.
* Handy Checklists and Charts to help you plan your start-up and succeed in the marketplace.
Was andere dazu sagen - Rezension schreiben
Es wurden keine Rezensionen gefunden.