Addison-Wesley, 2011 - 497 Seiten
* Understanding automated testing and TDD
* Building effective automated testing workflows
* Testing code for both browsers and servers (using Node.js)
* Using TDD to build cleaner APIs, better modularized code, and more robust software
* Writing testable code
* Using test stubs and mocks to test units in isolation
* Continuously improving code through refactoring
* Walking through the construction and automated testing of fully functional software
The accompanying Web site, tddjs.com, contains all of the book's code listings and additional resources.
Was andere dazu sagen - Rezension schreiben
Es wurden keine Rezensionen gefunden.