« ZurückWeiter »
In section four in subsection (1) thereof the words" and jury" and the words "view the body, "and the coroner shall," in subsection (3) thereof the words "viewing the "body and ", and subsection (5) thereof; in section five in subsection (1) thereof the words "against "the person so charged; in section seven in subsection (1) thereof the words from "and where a "body" to the end of the subsection, and in subsections (2) and (3) thereof the words "or a coroner
or a deputy coroner for "the jurisdiction of the "Admiralty of Eng"land"; in section eight in subsection (2) thereof the words from "if he is
Ordered, by The House of Commons, to be Printed, 8 December 1926.
To be purchased directly from
H.M. STATIONERY OFFICE at the following addresses:
120, George Street, Edinburgh; York Street, Manchester;
[AS AMENDED BY THE STANDING COMMITTEE ON SCOTTISH BILLS.]
ARRANGEMENT OF CLAUSES.
1. Right of appeal by persons convicted on indictment. 2. Determination of appeals in ordinary cases.
3. Powers of Court in special cases.
4. Time for appealing.
5. Judges notes and report to be furnished on appeal. 6. Supplemental powers of Court.
7. Right of appellant to be present.
8. Expenses of appeal.
9. Admission of appellant to bail, and custody when attending Court.
10. Summary determination of frivolous appeals, &c. 11. Shorthand notes of trial.
12. Quorum procedure and sitting of the Court, &c. 13. Sentence in Sheriff Court not to be suspended.
14. Powers which may be exercised by a judge of the Court.
15. Power to make Acts of Adjournal.
16. Prerogative of mercy.
17. Finality of proceedings of Court. 18.
19. Short title, extent and application.