Breakthrough Technology Project Management
Although there are many books of methods and tools in different areas, few books actually give detailed tips and lessons on how to effectively set up and manage projects. Most books on project management devote all their space to specific methods. Breakthrough Technology Project Management, Second Edition provides tangible guidelines through examples and suggestions to help people participate in and manage projects more effectively. The authors' techniques and guidelines have been proven over the past 15 years in courses and counseling. This book is a valuable tool for those working in information systems, engineering, computer science, operations and production, and other environments involving project management.
* The Purpose of this book is to answer:
* How can the overall technology project management process be improved?
* Which systems projects should be given resources and approved for action?
* How can all systems and technology projects be better managed together?
* How can individual projects be better managed and more successful?
* What are specific guidelines for managing different types of projects?
The Scope of the Book Answers
* What projects should be approved?
* How do you formulate and start projects effectively?
* How do you manage single and multiple projects?
* How do you identify, analyze, and address specific project issues?
* How do you obtain results through communicating effectively with management, team members, staff, and vendors?
Was andere dazu sagen - Rezension schreiben
Es wurden keine Rezensionen gefunden.
Managing e-business Projects: 99 Key Success Factors
Eingeschränkte Leseprobe - 2001
Alle Ergebnisse von Google Books »
Achieve Lasting Process Improvement: Reach Six Sigma Goals Without the Pain
Bennet P. Lientz,Kathryn P. Rea
Keine Leseprobe verfügbar - 2002