« ZurückWeiter »
10. He hath not dealt with us after our sins, nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
14. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we
15. As for man, his days are as grass : as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
16. For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
17. But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children ;
18. To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
19. The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens, and his kingdom ruleth over all.
20. Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
21. Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
22. Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion : bless the LORD, O my soul.
TENTH DAY OF THE MONTH.
NTO thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
2. O my God, I trust in thee : let me not be ashamed ; let not mine enemies triumph over me..
3. Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed : let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
4. Show me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
5. Lead me in thy truth, and teach mé; for thou art the God of my salvation : on thee do I wait all the day.
6. Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses ; for they have been ever of old.
7. Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions : according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.
8. Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
9. The meek will he guide in judgment, and the meek will he teach his way.
10. All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
11. For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity ; for it is great.
12. What man is he that feareth the LORD ? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
13. His soul shall dwell at ease, and his seed shall inherit the earth.
14. The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him, and he will show them his covenant.
15. Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD ; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
16. Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
17. The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
18. Look upon mine affliction and my pain, and forgive all my sins.
19. Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
20. O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
21. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
22. Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.
PSALM CIV. 1—7, 19, 23-35.
art very great; thou art clothed with honor and majesty :
2. Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment; who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain ;
3. Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters ; who maketh the clouds his chariot ; who walketh upon the wings of the wind;
4. Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers, a flaming fire;
5. Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
6. Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment : the waters stood above the mountains.
7. At thy rebuke, they fled ; at the voice of thy thunder, they hasted away.
8. He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going-down.
9. Man goeth forth unto his work and to his labor until the evening.
10. O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches. 11. So is this great and wide sea,
wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.
12. There go the ships; there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.
13. These wait all upon thee, that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
14. That thou givest them they gather : thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.
15. Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled ; thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
16. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created ; and thou renewest the face of the earth.
17. The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever : the LORD shall rejoice in his works.
18. He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth : he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
19. I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
20. My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
21. Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.
ELEVENTH DAY OF THE MONTH.
UDGE me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integ
rity : I have trusted also in the LORD ; therefore I shall not slide.
2. Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
3. For thy loving-kindness is before mine eyes, and I have walked in thy truth. 4. I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go
in with dissemblers.
5. I have hated the congregation of evil doers, and will not sit with the wicked.
6. I will wash mine hands in innocency : so will I compass thine altar, O LORD ;
7. That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
8. LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honor dwelleth.
9. Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men ;
10. In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
11. But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity : redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
12. My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.