Corporate Communication: A Guide to Theory and Practice
SAGE, 17.03.2011 - 296 Seiten
The Third Edition of this market-leading text has been updated and expanded with contemporary case material and more detailed coverage of the main topics and trends in corporate communication.
New to the Third Edition:
- New chapters on strategic planning and campaign management, research and measurement and CSR and community relations
- Greatly expanded coverage of key areas: internal communication, leadership and change Communication, issues management, crisis communication and corporate branding
- Other topics to receive new coverage include: public affairs, social media, internal branding and issues of globalization.
- New and up-to-date international case studies, including new full-length case studies and vignettes included throughout the chapters.
- Further reading and new questions-for-reflection will provide the reader with a means to challenge and further their understanding of each of the topics in the book.
- Online teaching material for lecturers and students including: instructors manual, PowerPoint slides and new international case studies of varied length, SAGE Online journal readings, videos, online glossary and web links
Praise for the Second Edition:
"This is a must-have reference book for Chief Executives, Finance Directors, Corporate Communicators and Non-executive Directors in this "involve me" era of stakeholder engagement and corporate communications. How I wish I had had this book on my desk as a Chief Reputation Officer!" - Mary Jo Jacobi, Former Chief Reputation Officer of HSBC Holdings, Lehman Brothers and Royal Dutch Shell
'This is a comprehensive and scholarly analysis of corporate communications. It will offer students and practitioners alike a considerable aid to study and understanding which will stand the test of time in a fast changing business' - Ian Wright, Corporate Relations Director, Diageo
Was andere dazu sagen - Rezension schreiben
ONE Introduction to Corporate Communication
1 Defining Corporate Communication
2 Corporate Communication in Contemporary Organizations
TWO Conceptual Foundations
3 Stakeholder Management and Communication
4 Corporate Identity Corporate Branding and Corporate Reputation
THREE Corporate Communication in Practice
5 Communication Strategy
8 Media Relations
9 Internal Communication
10 Issues Management and Public Affairs
11 Crisis Communication
FIVE New Developments in Corporate Communication
12 Leadership and Change Communication
13 Corporate Social Responsibility and Community Relations